Pittsburgh's premier network and systems integrator has provided systems integration, information technology consulting and enterprise support services to the region since 1984. synergIT provides this expertise and experience across a wide variety of industries including financial, healthcare, architectural and engineering, manufacturing, government and consumer goods.
A major part of synergIT's mission is to recognize that "our continuing success comes from individual and group achievement in an environment of growth, initiative and integrity". We seek to hire the best and the brightest, people who are both experienced and innovative, and who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Currently, the following career opportunities listed below are available. If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to hr@synergIT.com.
An exciting opportunity to interface with clients and solve business needs through technology. Job allows participation in the pre-sales requirements gathering through the design, development and deployment phases. Job requires a self motivated individual who desires to stay current with technology and apply knowledge to client requested solutions. Typical projects center around Microsoft SharePoint, SQL and SQL Reporting Services and MS Office integration scenarios.
- Deploy, customize and maintain SharePoint Portal solutions for clients.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications. Maintains professional certifications through participating in educational opportunities including self study. Must be willing to learn new technologies and multitask in fast paced, fun, customer service oriented environment.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers. Knowledge of developing in an Active Directory environment a plus.
- Must be able to communicate requirements, contributing to team meetings and report on activities.
- Support clients by developing documentation and assistance tools as needed, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
Must be able to clearly communicate with customers and clients both verbally and in writing, Web User Interface Design, VB.NET & ASP Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Software Development Fundamentals, SQL Database design and development (SQL reporting services a plus), MS Office knowlege including InfoPath a plus.
Travel on a daily basis is required and is typically limited to the tri-State Area. ALL RESUME'S SHOULD INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
Position Requirements and Information
- Status: Full Time, Employee
- Relevant work experience: 2+ to 5 years
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We offer compensation commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package including a 401K plan.
How to Apply
Director of Enterprise Services
synergIT Incorporated-- A PC Solutions Company
811 Camp Horne Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Apply Via Fax:
Apply Via E-mail: